SLS-Free Mango-Butter Soap Base
The Earth Element SLS-Free Mango-Butter Soap Base is a vegetable soap base made from Mango Butter with other natural ingredients.
Made from SLS Free, Natural Oil & Additives, without Harmful Chemicals.
Quick and Safe Way to Produce Handmade Soap through Our Melt & Pour Natural Soap Recipes.
The Earth Element Mango Butter Solid Soap Base (SLS Free) made from Organic Mango Butter and other natural soap ingredients with no harmful chemicals added. Melt and pour method of making homemade natural soap using virgin coconut oil does not produce poisonous fumes produce and caustic burn will never happen.
The Earth Element Organic Mango Butter has a myriad of health benefits. When we used it on hair and skin it can dramatically recover the condition of both skin and hair, preventing wrinkles and making your tresses stronger and shinier.
One of the best things about our Organic Mango Butter benefits is the fact that it eradicates the need for some of the most toxic, potentially harmful and drying “beauty” concoctions in our shampoo, soap & conditioner out there on the market.
Melt & Pour Soap Base is suitable for people of all ages to make the soap they want.
How to use Soap Base to make the soap you want:
- Cut the soap base in cube form and put into a melter or double boiler or microwave oven to melt them.
- Preferred using a melter and set the temperature to 80 degree celsius.
- If using double boiler or microwave, Just keep an eye on it! to prevent overheat.
- Stir, and gently mix the soap occasionally ensuring that all soap base is fully melted.
- Once melted feel free to add your fragrance, such as essential oil, carrier oil, natural butter, colour, and any other additives you wish to add.
- Pour the molten soap into a soap mold.
- Well your soap is done.
Watch the video here: Basic Handmade Soap Making
- Organic Vegan Oil – carrier oil,
- Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)- a humectant and skin softener,
- Purified Water- the main ingredient in soap base,
- Sodium Hydroxide- saponifying agent,
- Sodium stearate – used to create foam and thickener,
- Sorbitol- moisturizer,
- Sorbitan oleate – emulsifier,
- Soy bean protein – conditioner,
- Sodium xylene sulphonate – a surfactant using for its cleansing properties,
- Stearic acid – a surfactant and softener, also used to harden the soap base,
- Tetrasodium EDTA – a preservative,
- Tetrasodium etidronate – helps to stabilise fragrance and colour,
- Titanium dioxide – to whiten the clear soap so it becomes opaque,
- Raw Organic Mango Butter – additive.
What Kind Of Soap Base To Choose To Make Soap
Choosing A Soap Base?
Our workshops and courses are taught by certified professional, who will guide you to make any soap, skin and haircare products in a proper guideline under EU and HSA regulations. Participants will be able to gain a broad knowledge of making personal care products.