$10.00 – $85.00
The Earth Element Bentonite Clay, cosmetic grade, is widely used in skincare products due to its beneficial properties for the skin & hair.
Bentonite Clay is derived from volcanic ash and is known for its ability to absorb toxins, impurities, and excess oil from the skin & hair.
The Earth Element Bentonite Clay, cosmetic grade, it is a popular natural ingredient used in various cosmetic products due to its beneficial properties. It is derived from volcanic ash and is known for its ability to absorb toxins, impurities, and excess oil from the skin & hair. Here are some common uses and benefits of bentonite clay in cosmetics
Benefits of Bentonite Clay:
1. Oily skin and acne: Bentonite Clay’s adsorbent power may be helpful in treating acne breakouts and oily skin. It can help remove sebum, or oil, from the skin’s surface, and it may also have a calming effect on inflamed breakouts.
2. Detox effect: It can be used to detox our foot and armpit by removing oil or dirt that trapped in it and thus remove the odour.
3. Exfoliation: When combined with other ingredients like water or natural oils, Bentonite Clay can create a gentle exfoliating scrub. It can remove the dead skin cells from your face and cleans your skin pores deeply. It prevents your skin pores from getting thus removing existing blackheads.
3. Soothes and calms skin: It has a soothing effect on the skin and can help alleviate irritation and redness. It is often used in skincare products for sensitive or irritated skin types.
4. Treating 'Poison Ivy': Urushiol, the oil that Ivy plant produces, causes allergic to many people, when their skin comes into contact with it, they may develop the characteristics: rash and redness. Bentonite Clay can treat poison Ivy rash and speed up the healing process.
5. Hair care: Bentonite Clay can also be used in hair masks to cleanse the scalp, remove product buildup, and promote healthy hair growth. It can help balance the scalp's natural oils and improve overall hair texture.
6. Softens and refines skin: It has a softening effect on the skin, leaving it feeling smooth and velvety. It can help refine the skin's texture, minimize the appearance of pores, and promote a more even skin tone.
Basic Recipe for Skin Use:
Mix Bentonite Clay with The Earth Element Distilled Water, cosmetic grade, it becomes a smooth paste that dries after a few minutes. As Bentonite Clay dries, it absorbs impurities while also gently exfoliating and cleansing the skin, without disrupting the microbiome or dissolving the top layer of skin, which can make skin extra sensitive to the sun.
1. 2 tbsps Bentonite Clay
2. 4 tsps Distilled Water/ Hydrosol to form a soft paste
3. 1 tsp Glycerin
4. 2 drops Essential Oil
Basic Recipe for Hair Use:
Adding Bentonite Clay into hair-styling products such as, The Earth Element Conditioner Base or The Earth Element Herbal Conditioner, . It cleanses and exfoliates the scalp, and in turn, softens the hair, and also encourages hair growth. The Earth Element Bentonite Clay is great for those with natural hair, itchy scalp, and those who suffer from dandruff.
Alternatively, you can use the same recipe and applied directly onto the scalp, after three minutes, wash and dry the hair.
100 gm, 200 gm, 500 gm