Transparent Glycerin Soap Base
Transparent Glycerin Soap base is made from Natural Oil & Additives, and it does not contain Harmful Chemicals.
Using Soap base is a quick and safe Way to produce Handmade Soap with Our Melt & Pour Natural Soap Recipe
Melt & Pour Transparent Glycerin Soap Base is suitable for people of all ages to make the soap they want.
How to use Melt & Pour Transparent Glycerin Soap Base to make the soap you want:
Watch the video here: Basic Handmade Soap Making
- Organic Vegan Oil – carrier oil,
- Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)- a humectant and skin softener,
- Purified Water- the main ingredient in soap base,
- Sodium Hydroxide- saponifying agent,
- Sodium stearate – used to create foam and thickener,
- Sorbitol- moisturizer,
- Sorbitan oleate – emulsifier,
- Soy bean protein – conditioner,
- Sodium xylene sulphonate – a surfactant using for its cleansing properties,
- Stearic acid – a surfactant and softener, also used to harden the soap base,
- Tetrasodium EDTA – a preservative,
- Tetrasodium etidronate – helps to stabilise fragrance and colour,
- Titanium dioxide – to whiten the clear soap so it becomes opaque,
What Kind Of Soap Base To Choose To Make Soap
Choosing A Soap Base?
Soap Making Workshop
Our workshops and courses are taught by certified professional, who will guide you to make any soap, skin and haircare products in a proper guideline under EU and HSA regulations. Participants will be able to gain a broad knowledge of making personal care products.