SLS-Free Shea-Butter Soap Base
The Earth Element SLS-Free Shea-Butter Soap Base is made from shea butter together with other natural ingredients.
Made from SLS Free, Natural Oil & Additives, without Harmful Chemicals.
Quick and Safe Way to Produce Handmade Soap through Our Melt & Pour Natural Soap Recipes.
Shea Butter Melt & Pour Soap Base with SLS FREE gives off a creamy lather while promoting moisture and softening. Shea Butter is an excellent moisturizer and helps in lightening stretch marks. An exfoliating agent like saffron repairs your skin and has anti-inflammatory properties. Kokum on the other hand enhances collagen production and coconut oil aims at protecting your skin and preventing dryness.
Melt & Pour Soap Base is suitable for people of all ages to make the soap they want.
How to use Soap Base to make the soap you want:
- Cut the soap base in cube form and put into a melter or double boiler or microwave oven to melt them.
- Preferred using a melter and set the temperature to 80 degree celsius.
- If using double boiler or microwave, Just keep an eye on it! to prevent overheat.
- Stir, and gently mix the soap occasionally ensuring that all soap base is fully melted.
- Once melted feel free to add your fragrance, such as essential oil, carrier oil, natural butter, colour, and any other additives you wish to add.
- Pour the molten soap into a soap mold.
- Well your soap is done.
Watch the video here: Basic Handmade Soap Making
- Organic Vegan Oil – carrier oil,
- Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)- a humectant and skin softener,
- Purified Water- the main ingredient in soap base,
- Sodium Hydroxide- saponifying agent,
- Sodium stearate – used to create foam and thickener,
- Sorbitol- moisturizer,
- Sorbitan oleate – emulsifier,
- Soy bean protein – conditioner,
- Sodium xylene sulphonate – a surfactant using for its cleansing properties,
- Stearic acid – a surfactant and softener, also used to harden the soap base,
- Tetrasodium EDTA – a preservative,
- Tetrasodium etidronate – helps to stabilise fragrance and colour,
- Titanium dioxide – to whiten the clear soap so it becomes opaque,
- Raw Organic Shea Butter – additive.
What Kind Of Soap Base To Choose To Make Soap
Choosing A Soap Base?
Our workshops and courses are taught by certified professional, who will guide you to make any soap, skin and haircare products in a proper guideline under EU and HSA regulations. Participants will be able to gain a broad knowledge of making personal care products.