SLS-Free Coconut Soap Base
SLS-Free Coconut Soap Base is made from SLS Free ingrdeients, Natural Oil & Additives, without Harmful Chemicals.
Quick and Safe Way to Produce Handmade Soap through Our Melt & Pour Natural Soap Recipes.
The Earth Element Virgin Coconut Oil Soap Base made from Virgin Coconut Oil and other natural soap ingredients with no harmful chemicals added. Melt and pour method of making homemade natural soap using Virgin Coconut Oil does not produce poisonous fumes product and caustic burn will never happen.
The Earth Element Virgin Coconut Oil has a myriad of health benefits. When we used it on hair and skin it can dramatically recover the condition of both skin and hair, preventing wrinkles and making your tresses stronger and shinier.
One of the best things about our Virgin Coconut Oil benefits is the fact that it eradicates the need for some of the most toxic, potentially harmful and drying “beauty” concoctions in our shampoo, soap & conditioner out there on the market.
Other benefits claimed such as robust lathering, very moisturizing, reduce wrinkle, helps skin glow, light aromatic coconut scent.
Melt & Pour Soap Base is suitable for people of all ages to make the soap they want.
How to use Soap Base to make the soap you want:
- Cut the soap base in cube form and put into a melter or double boiler or microwave oven to melt them.
- Preferred using a melter and set the temperature to 80 degree celsius.
- If using double boiler or microwave, Just keep an eye on it! to prevent overheat.
- Stir, and gently mix the soap occasionally ensuring that all soap base is fully melted.
- Once melted feel free to add your fragrance, such as essential oil, carrier oil, natural butter, colour, and any other additives you wish to add.
- Pour the molten soap into a soap mold.
- Well your soap is done.
Watch the video here: Basic Handmade Soap Making
- Organic Vegan Oil – carrier oil,
- Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)- a humectant and skin softener,
- Purified Water- the main ingredient in soap base,
- Sodium Hydroxide – saponifying agent,
- Sodium stearate – used to create foam and thickener,
- Sorbitol- moisturizer,
- Sorbitan oleate – emulsifier,
- Soy bean protein – conditioner,
- Sodium xylene sulphonate – a surfactant using for its cleansing properties,
- Stearic acid – a surfactant and softener, also used to harden the soap base,
- Tetrasodium EDTA – a preservative,
- Tetrasodium etidronate – helps to stabilise fragrance and colour,
- Titanium dioxide – to whiten the clear soap so it becomes opaque,
- Virgin Coconut Oil – additive.
What Kind Of Soap Base To Choose To Make Soap
Choosing A Soap Base?
For beginners you can buy our DIY Kit to do it at home or if you want to know more about soap making, join our Workshop,
Our workshops and courses are taught by certified professional, who will guide you to make any soap, skin and haircare products in a proper guideline under EU and HSA regulations. Participants will be able to gain a broad knowledge of making personal care products.
There are no reviews yet.