SLS-Free Avocado Soap Base
Made from SLS Free, Natural Oil & Additives, without Harmful Chemicals.
Quick and Safe Way to Produce Handmade Soap through Our Melt & Pour Natural Soap Recipes.
SLS-Free Avocado Soap Base is a very nourishing soap. This is because Avocado Oil heals skin. It is anti-ageing, cancer fighting and UV protecting. Avocado Oil has a high concentration of mono-unsaturated fats. Because of this it is able to penetrate deeper into the skin, making it an ideal base for use in skin and massage lotions. Its healing and antibacterial properties are also higher [and in addition it offers] the ability to fight against cancer and other diseases. Avocado oil has the ability to block the harmful rays of the sun better than any other oil available.Avocado Oil was found to protect skin from aging effects and cancer by a study published in October 2010 “Archives of Dermatological Research.” Certain lipid molecules unique to avocado oil, known as polyhydroxylated fatty alcohols, were tested and found to reduce ultraviolet light damage and inflammation. Use of Avocado Oil prior to ultraviolet light exposure was protective and application of Avocado Oil to damaged skin significantly reduced cellular damage.
Melt & Pour Soap Base is suitable for people of all ages to make the soap they want.
How to use Soap Base to make the soap you want:
- Cut the soap base in cube form and put into a melter or double boiler or microwave oven to melt them.
- Preferred using a melter and set the temperature to 80 degree celsius.
- If using double boiler or microwave, Just keep an eye on it! to prevent overheat.
- Stir, and gently mix the soap occasionally ensuring that all soap base is fully melted.
- Once melted feel free to add your fragrance, such as essential oil, carrier oil, natural butter, colour, and any other additives you wish to add.
- Pour the molten soap into a soap mold.
- Well your soap is done.
Watch the video here: Basic Handmade Soap Making
- Organic Vegan Oil – carrier oil,
- Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)- a humectant and skin softener,
- Purified Water- the main ingredient in soap base,
- Sodium Hydroxide- saponifying agent,
- Sodium stearate – used to create foam and thickener,
- Sorbitol- moisturizer,
- Sorbitan oleate – emulsifier,
- Soy bean protein – conditioner,
- Sodium xylene sulphonate – a surfactant using for its cleansing properties,
- Stearic acid – a surfactant and softener, also used to harden the soap base,
- Tetrasodium EDTA – a preservative,
- Tetrasodium etidronate – helps to stabilise fragrance and colour,
- Titanium dioxide – to whiten the clear soap so it becomes opaque,
- Organic Avocado Oil – additive.
What Kind Of Soap Base To Choose To Make Soap
Choosing A Soap Base?
Our workshops and courses are taught by certified professional, who will guide you to make any soap, skin and haircare products in a proper guideline under EU and HSA regulations. Participants will be able to gain a broad knowledge of making personal care products.