Opaque Glycerin Soap Base
Opaque Glycerin Soap base is made from Natural Oil & Additives and it does not contains Harmful Chemicals.
Using Soap base is a quick and safe Way to produce Handmade Soap with Our Melt & Pour Natural Soap Recipe
Melt & Pour Soap Base is suitable for people of all ages to make the soap they want.
How to use Melt & Pour Opaque Glycerin Soap Base to make the soap you want:
- Cut the soap base in cube form and put into a melter or double boiler or microwave oven to melt them.
- Preferred using a melter and set the temperature to 80 degree celsius.
- If using double boiler or microwave, Just keep an eye on it! to prevent overheat.
- Stir, and gently mix the soap occasionally ensuring that all soap base is fully melted.
- Once melted feel free to add your fragrance, such as essential oil, carrier oil, natural butter, colour, and any other additives you wish to add.
- Pour the molten soap into a soap mold.
- Well your soap is done.
Watch the video here: Basic Handmade Soap Making
- Organic Vegan Oil – carrier oil,
- Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)- a humectant and skin softener,
- Purified Water- the main ingredient in soap base,
- Sodium Hydroxide- saponifying agent,
- Sodium stearate – used to create foam and thickener,
- Sorbitol- moisturizer,
- Sorbitan oleate – emulsifier,
- Soy bean protein – conditioner,
- Sodium xylene sulphonate – a surfactant using for its cleansing properties,
- Stearic acid – a surfactant and softener, also used to harden the soap base,
- Tetrasodium EDTA – a preservative,
- Tetrasodium etidronate – helps to stabilise fragrance and colour,
- Titanium dioxide – to whiten the clear soap so it becomes opaque,
DIY Soap Making Kit For Beginner
For beginners you can buy our DIY Kit to do it at home or if you want to know more about soap making, join our Workshop,
What Kind Of Soap Base To Choose To Make Soap
Choosing A Soap Base?
Soap Making Workshop
Our workshops and courses are taught by certified professional, who will guide you to make any soap, skin and haircare products in a proper guideline under EU and HSA regulations. Participants will be able to gain a broad knowledge of making personal care products.
There are no reviews yet.