Honey Soap Base
The Earth Element Honey Melt and Pour Soap Base is made with 100% pure natural Grade A Honey.
Made from Natural Oil & Additives, without Harmful Chemicals.
Quick and Safe Way to Produce Handmade Soap through Our Melt & Pour Natural Soap Recipes.
Honey Soap Base is well known for smoother and better radiant skin colour. Honey has antibacterial properties that inhibit the growth the harmful bacteria and thus helps to maintain healthy skin. Honey is a natural moisturiser and it tends to give deep nourishment to your skin.
Melt & Pour Soap Base is suitable for people of all ages to make the soap they want.
How to use Soap Base to make the soap you want:
- Cut the soap base in cube form and put into a melter or double boiler or microwave oven to melt them.
- Preferred using a melter and set the temperature to 80 degree celsius.
- If using double boiler or microwave, Just keep an eye on it! to prevent overheat.
- Stir, and gently mix the soap occasionally ensuring that all soap base is fully melted.
- Once melted feel free to add your fragrance, such as essential oil, carrier oil, natural butter, colour, and any other additives you wish to add.
- Pour the molten soap into a soap mold.
- Well your soap is done.
Watch the video here: Basic Handmade Soap Making
- Organic Vegan Oil – carrier oil,
- Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)- a humectant and skin softener,
- Purified Water- the main ingredient in soap base,
- Sodium Hydroxide- saponifying agent,
- Sodium stearate – used to create foam and thickener,
- Sorbitol- moisturizer,
- Sorbitan oleate – emulsifier,
- Soy bean protein – conditioner,
- Sodium xylene sulphonate – a surfactant using for its cleansing properties,
- Stearic acid – a surfactant and softener, also used to harden the soap base,
- Tetrasodium EDTA – a preservative,
- Tetrasodium etidronate – helps to stabilise fragrance and colour,
- Titanium dioxide – to whiten the clear soap so it becomes opaque,
- Raw Organic Honey – additive.
What Kind Of Soap Base To Choose To Make Soap
Choosing A Soap Base?
Our workshops and courses are taught by certified professional, who will guide you to make any soap, skin and haircare products in a proper guideline under EU and HSA regulations. Participants will be able to gain a broad knowledge of making personal care products.