Carrot Soap Base
Made from Carrot Extract, our Carrot Melt and Pour (SLS Free) Soap Base has a light amber to dark amber depending on the batch.
Made from Natural Oil & Additives, without Harmful Chemicals.
Quick and Safe Way to Produce Handmade Soap through Our Melt & Pour Natural Soap Recipes.
Carrot Soap Base is well known for it is an effective antioxidant for the skin, and it has capability to protect the skin from sunburn and damage. Carrot Extract contains vitamins A, which is an antioxidant. It also contains vitamin K. Antioxidants protect skin by limiting the production of free radicals, which can damage skin cells. It can do a lot for the health and appearance of your skin, including reducing the signs of aging. Vitamin A also treats acne
Melt & Pour Soap Base is suitable for people of all ages to make the soap they want.
How to use Soap Base to make the soap you want:
- Cut the soap base in cube form and put into a melter or double boiler or microwave oven to melt them.
- Preferred using a melter and set the temperature to 80 degree celsius.
- If using double boiler or microwave, Just keep an eye on it! to prevent overheat.
- Stir, and gently mix the soap occasionally ensuring that all soap base is fully melted.
- Once melted feel free to add your fragrance, such as essential oil, carrier oil, natural butter, colour, and any other additives you wish to add.
- Pour the molten soap into a soap mold.
- Well your soap is done.
Watch the video here: Basic Handmade Soap Making
- Organic Vegan Oil – carrier oil,
- Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)- a humectant and skin softener,
- Purified Water- the main ingredient in soap base,
- Sodium Hydroxide- saponifying agent,
- Sodium stearate – used to create foam and thickener,
- Sorbitol- moisturizer,
- Sorbitan oleate – emulsifier,
- Soy bean protein – conditioner,
- Sodium xylene sulphonate – a surfactant using for its cleansing properties,
- Stearic acid – a surfactant and softener, also used to harden the soap base,
- Tetrasodium EDTA – a preservative,
- Tetrasodium etidronate – helps to stabilise fragrance and colour,
- Titanium dioxide – to whiten the clear soap so it becomes opaque,
- Carrot Extract – additive.
What Kind Of Soap Base To Choose To Make Soap
Choosing A Soap Base?
Our workshops and courses are taught by certified professional, who will guide you to make any soap, skin and haircare products in a proper guideline under EU and HSA regulations. Participants will be able to gain a broad knowledge of making personal care products.