The Earth Element Virgin Coconut Oil Liquid Soap Concentrate Base is created with Virgin Coconut Oil as the major ingredients and other plant base oil such as organic coconut oil, organic rice bran oil, glycerine and other soap making ingredients. The Earth Element Olive Oil Liquid concentrated soap base is a wonderful base and it is easy to use as the base ingredients for making soap and shampoo. No harmful gases produce and no caustic burn to users. It produces moisturizing and nourishing handmade soap and shampoo which is good for our skin, body and hair as compare to commercial soap and shampoo.
For decades, many people has to endure the awful smell and taste of virgin coconut oil for the sake of health and beauty purposes. Virgin coconut oil has a myriad of health benefits. When eaten, it can help regulate blood sugar, fight heart disease, speed up weight loss, and improve the immune system. When used on our skin, body and hair, it can dramatically recover the condition of both skin and hair, preventing wrinkles, it enhance your skin and hair to glow, making you look younger.
Virgin Coconut Oil has many benefits to our skin, body and hair such as :
- Virgin Coconut Oil, VCO, helps in skin cleansing and moisturizing. Unlike any normal moisturizing lotions that contain water, this natural moisturizer provides moisture to your skin.
- It removes dead cells and strengthens the tissues present underneath the skin.
- It is also known to be a great wound healer which help to relieve from infection and to induce fast recovery.
- VCO can be used to control and treat eczema, psoriasis and other skin problems.
- Can increase lather in the process of soap & shampoo making.
- Help to improve the condition of hair thus reducing hair loss and promotes hair growth.
Simply dilute the concentrate with water to the volume you desire and add fragrance and colorant of your choice. You can thicken your product by adding a pinch of common table salt but not sea salt or you can add thickener into it. This concentrate liquid soap base is unscented and is not made from any harmful chemicals.
- Virgin Coconut Oil as the main ingredients
- Organic Palm Oil, Sunflower & Rice Bran
- Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)- a humectant and skin softener,
- Purified Water- the main ingredient in soap base,
- Potassium Hydroxide- saponifying agent,
- Sodium stearate – used to create foam and thickener.
- Sorbitol- moisturizer,
- Sorbitan oleate – emulsifier,
- Soy bean protein – conditioner,
- Stearic acid – a surfactant and softener, also used to harden the soap base,
- Tetrasodium EDTA – a preservative,
- Tetrasodium etidronate – helps to stabilise fragrance and colour
How to use:
First just add water of your choice, the most common type of ratio users use between Liquid and Water are
- 3: 1
- 1:2 *Thickener may be required*
- 1:3 * Thickener is required*
Solubility: Soluble in water
Storage: Do not expose to sun, keep in room temperature.
Country Of Origin: Australia
Packed in a tight sealed plastic container