The Earth Element Sunflower Oil Liquid Soap Concentrate Base is created with Sunflower Oil as the major ingredients and other plant base oil such as organic coconut oil, organic rice bran oil and others. The Earth Element Sunflower Oil Liquid concentrated soap base is a wonderful base and it is easy to use as the base ingredients for our soaps and shampoo. It is a liquid concentrated soap base which can be used for hand soap, shampoo, body wash, bubble bath and more!
Sunflower oil is commonly used for consumption as well as skin care products due to its emollient and its nourishment properties. The main component of sunflower oil is linoleic acid. Its other components include oleic acid and palmitic acid. In addition to these, it contains lecithin, carotenoids, tocopherols and appreciable quantities of vitamins A, D and E.
Sunflower Oil Liquid Soap Base has many benefits to our skin, body and hair such as :
Benefits for Skin & Body & Hair
- Moisturizes Skin
- Improves Skin Health
- Helps Remove Makeup
- Has Anti-Aging Properties
- Nourish the hair
- Control Fizzy Hair
- Keeps Hair Healthy
- Prevents Thinning of hair
Simply dilute the concentrate with water to the volume you desire and add fragrance and colorant of your choice. You can thicken your product by adding a pinch of common table salt but not sea salt or you can add thickener into it. This concentrate liquid soap base is unscented and is not made from any harmful chemicals.
Transparent concentrated pale yellowish liquid
- Sunflower as the main ingredients
- Organic Palm Oil, Rice Bran & Coconut Oil
- Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)- a humectant and skin softener,
- Purified Water- the main ingredient in soap base,
- Potassium Hydroxide- saponifying agent,
- Sodium stearate – used to create foam and thickener.
- Sorbitol- moisturizer,
- Sorbitan oleate – emulsifier,
- Soy bean protein – conditioner,
- Stearic acid – a surfactant and softener, also used to harden the soap base,
- Tetrasodium EDTA – a preservative,
- Tetrasodium etidronate – helps to stabilise fragrance and colour
How to use:
First just add water of your choice, the most common type of ratio users use between Liquid and Water are
- 3: 1
- 1:2 *Thickener may be required*
- 1:3 * Thickener is required*
Solubility: Soluble in water
Storage: Do not expose to sun, keep in room temperature.
Country Of Origin: Australia
Packed in a tight sealed plastic container