The Earth Element Castor Oil Liquid Soap Concentrate Base is created with Castor Oil as the major ingredients and other plant base oil such as organic coconut oil, organic rice bran oil and others. The Earth Element Castor Oil Liquid concentrated soap base is a wonderful base and it is easy to use as the base ingredients for our soaps and shampoo. It is a liquid concentrated soap base which can be used for hand soap, shampoo, body wash, bubble bath and more!
- Acne: The antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties of castor oil make it useful in reducing acne. The ricinoleic acid produced by castor oil can inhibit the growth of bacteria that causes acne.
- Texture: Castor oil is also rich in other fatty acids that can enhance smoothness and softness when applied to facial skin.
- Complexion: The fatty acids in castor oil can also promote the growth of healthy skin tissue, making it helpful in restoring uneven skin tones.
- Sensitive skin: Castor oil has a low comedogenic score, which means it is unlikely to clog pores in the skin, making it appropriate for use on sensitive skin with a low risk of developing blackheads.
- Inexpensive: Skincare products, and in particular facial creams and oils, can be very expensive. Castor oil is relatively low-cost and shares many of the similar properties, such as promoting
- Moisturizing: Castor oil contains triglycerides that help maintain moisture in the skin, making it useful in treating dry skin.
- Hydration: Castor oil may have humectant properties, which means that it can draw moisture from the air into the skin, keeping the skin hydrated.
- Cleansing: The triglycerides found in castor oil are also helpful in removing everyday dirt from the skin.
Simply dilute the concentrate with water to the volume you desire and add fragrance and colorant of your choice. You can thicken your product by adding a pinch of common table salt but not sea salt or you can add thickener into it. This concentrate liquid soap base is unscented and is not made from any harmful chemicals.
Transparent concentrated pale yellowish liquid
- Castor Oil as the main ingredients
- Organic Palm Oil, Sunflower & Coconut Oil
- Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)- a humectant and skin softener,
- Purified Water- the main ingredient in soap base,
- Potassium Hydroxide- saponifying agent,
- Sodium stearate – used to create foam and thickener.
- Sorbitol- moisturizer,
- Sorbitan oleate – emulsifier,
- Soy bean protein – conditioner,
- Stearic acid – a surfactant and softener, also used to harden the soap base,
- Tetrasodium EDTA – a preservative,
- Tetrasodium etidronate – helps to stabilise fragrance and colour
How to use:
First just add water of your choice, the most common type of ratio users use between Liquid and Water are
- 3: 1
- 1:2 *Thickener may be required*
- 1:3 * Thickener is required*
Solubility: Soluble in water
Storage: Do not expose to sun, keep in room temperature.
Packed in a tight sealed plastic container