The Earth Element Almond Sweet Oil Liquid Soap Concentrate Base is created with Almond Sweet Oil as the major ingredients and other plant base oil such as organic coconut oil, organic rice bran oil and others. The Earth Element Almond Sweet Oil Liquid concentrated soap base is a wonderful base and it is easy to use as the base ingredients for our soaps and shampoo. It is a liquid concentrated soap base which can be used for hand soap, shampoo, body wash, bubble bath and more!
The sweet almond oil comes exclusively from edible almonds selectively cultivated for their sweet taste. It is the oil popularly used for skin and hair. Almond Sweet oil is rich in vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc, besides a number of other minerals and vitamins, which benefit our skin and hair.
Almond Sweet Oil has many benefits to our skin, body and hair such as :
Benefits for Skin & Body & Hair
- Moisturizes Skin
- Improves Skin Health
- Deep Cleansing Skin
- Helps Remove Dark Circles
- Relieve Eczema & Psoriasis
- Control Hair Loss
- For Long & Shiny Hair
- Keeps Hair Healthy
Simply dilute the concentrate with water to the volume you desire and add fragrance and colorant of your choice. You can thicken your product by adding a pinch of common table salt but not sea salt or you can add thickener into it. This concentrate liquid soap base is unscented and is not made from any harmful chemicals.
Transparent concentrated pale yellowish liquid
- Almond Sweet Oil as the main ingredients
- Organic Palm Oil, Sunflower & Coconut Oil
- Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)- a humectant and skin softener,
- Purified Water- the main ingredient in soap base,
- Potassium Hydroxide- saponifying agent,
- Sodium stearate – used to create foam and thickener.
- Sorbitol- moisturizer,
- Sorbitan oleate – emulsifier,
- Soy bean protein – conditioner,
- Stearic acid – a surfactant and softener, also used to harden the soap base,
- Tetrasodium EDTA – a preservative,
- Tetrasodium etidronate – helps to stabilise fragrance and colour
How to use:
First just add water of your choice and use thickener as required
Solubility: Soluble in water
Storage: Do not expose to sun, keep in room temperature.
Country Of Origin: Australia
Packed in a tight sealed plastic container