The Earth Element’s Virgin Coconut Oil Soap Base made from virgin coconut oil and other natural soap ingredients with no harmful chemicals added. Melt and pour method of making homemade natural soap using virgin coconut oil does not produce poisonous fumes produce and caustic burn will never happen.
The Earth Element’s virgin coconut oil has a myriad of health benefits. When we used it on hair and skin it can dramatically recover the condition of both skin and hair, preventing wrinkles and making your tresses stronger and shinier.
One of the best things about our virgin coconut oil benefits is the fact that it eradicates the need for some of the most toxic, potentially harmful and drying “beauty” concoctions in our shampoo, soap & conditioner out there on the market.
Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil Opaque Soap Base:
- Robust Lather
- Very Moisturizing
- Reduce Wrinkle
- Helps Skin to glow
- Able and ready to mix with any ingredients
- Opaque White
- Fragrance smell of coconut
- SLS Free:
- Organic Palm Oil,
- Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)- a humectant and skin softener,
- Purified Water- the main ingredient in soap base,
- Sodium Hydroxide- saponifying agent,
- Sodium stearate – used to create foam and thickener.
- Sorbitol- moisturizer,
- Sorbitan oleate – emulsifier,
- Soy bean protein – conditioner,
- Sodium xylene sulphonate – a surfactant using for its cleansing properties,
- Sodium lauryl sulphate – this produces bubbles,
- Stearic acid – a surfactant and softener, also used to harden the soap base,
- Tetrasodium EDTA – a preservative,
- Tetrasodium etidronate – helps to stabilise fragrance and colour
- Titanium dioxide – to whiten the clear soap so it becomes opaque.
- Virgin Coconut Oil