DIY Soap Making using Soap Base
Melt & Pour method is used in soap making to create handmade soap or some call homemade soap to cater for the user need.
Simple Soap Recipe In Making Natural Handmade Soap Using Melt & Pour Method:
Basic items require in the soap making kit.
- Double boiler or a Melter with temperature control will be preferred.
- Weighing Machine
- Silicon Moulding for soap mould.
- Put the earth element’s glycerine soap base in a warmer to melt, with control temperature will be a better choice.
- Once the soap base has melted, set the temperature to 80 degree Celsius! Constant stirring is required to ensure even distribution.
- Next , you can improve the quality of your natural soap product by adding ingredients like shea butter, virgin coconut, olive oil or other soap ingredients. Continuous stirring is required to ensure even distribution.
- Add soap colorant to make it look more attractive or use The Earth Element’s soap colorant whereby all its colorant are extracted from natural fruits or herbs which will enhance the quality of the natural organic soap.Continuous stirring is required to ensure even distribution.
- The best natural soap comes with good ingredients and natural soap scents. Natural soap scents can be obtained by adding pure essential aromatherapy oil, which not only give out fragrance smell but it also has aromatherapy effect. The Earth Element’s essential oil will be the best choice, although it is slightly higher in terms of pricing,as all the essential oils are purely distilled from its origin with no chemicals or other oils added.
- Lastly, pour the molten soap base into the silicon soap molds.
- Leave it to cool and solidify.
- Congratulation! You have created your own best natural handmade soap.
- Always keep the temperature at 80 degree Celsius to prevent the soap base from over-burn.
- Continuous stirring is required to ensure even distribution.